2020-2021 Health & Safety Guidelines and Practices
We are excited to begin the new season of Carolina Junior Cotillions on Friday, October 9, 2020 at Walnut Creek Country Club in Goldsboro. In preparation for the upcoming season, the following guidelines and safety practices have been established to ensure participants’ health and safety:
- WCCC Ballroom will be disinfected by chemical fogging prior to each event.
- An approved Attestation Form and temperature reading below 100.4 will be required for each participant prior to exiting their vehicle.
- The Ballroom will be marked to maintain 7 feet of separation between participants.
- Students will interact, dance, and participate in activities without individual contact.
- Face coverings will be required unless positioned 7 feet apart in the Ballroom.
- Disposable name tags and individually-wrapped refreshments will be provided.
Parents interested in learning more about the guidelines and practices established to safeguard student health & safety during the cotillion season may view this short video from Mrs. Pressly.
Should the Cotillion season be cancelled due to COVID-19, tuition payments will be refunded. Individual sessions that must be cancelled due to COVID-19 will be rescheduled according to WCCC Ballroom availability.